Radios I’ve tried:
188.8.131.52 – Came with the AT&T WM6.1 OS.
1.71.09.01 – Latest Kaiser OS. Reception seems crappy. Missed a call at work, and in the basement reception was poor while talking tonight.
1.70.19.09 – Recommended to work well on Rogers and WM6.1. Installed 09March09. Next morning the battery was 1/2 drained.
184.108.40.206 – Recommended to work well on Rogers and WM6.1. Installed 10March09.
Ran 220.127.116.11 for a couple of days, but it seemed like it would disconnect from the network, and take forever to regain a signal. And when it did regain it, it was full strength… weird.
Battery life didn’t seem to improve much. It improved much more once I turned off the Exchange sync which was set to automatic.
So on 13 March, I went back to 1.70.19.09. It seems dislike not being connected to a 3G network. If I turn off 3G in the Comm Manager, it just searches for network…