This is my personal website, where all my thoughts, ideas, lists, and other useless stuff gets noted for future reference. My interests are very diverse and here you will find a little about what I’ve been involved with over the years.
Below is a quick overview of my hobbies. If you want more ind-depth info follow the menu structure above.
Lateral interest span the past 15+ years
Side hobbies range from technical to creative to artistic.
- Prototyping of various electronic (with limited microcontroller/arduino knowledge, pcb design and manufacture, soldering), mechanical (home CNC machine operation, hand tools), and optical systems (DSLR camera AF Assist prototypes)
- Practical experience with glass/carbon reinforced composite structures
- 3d printing and 3d scanning capabilities. Designed various components (from toys to tools) which were 3d printed, and reversed engineered many components in order to re-create and modify and improve.
- Remote control aircraft (quadrotor/helicopter) piloting as well as design and manufacture of various aircraft.
- Photo journalistic photography ranging from live music to event photography to portraits.
- Self published 8 photography books.
- Web content design and coding (php of web apps and wordpress plugins)
- Linux, windows, amiga and some VMWare ESXi system management and use experience.
- Performance driving instructor
- Grassroots motorsport racing enthusiast
- Music blog and weekly podcast websites
- Passion for language learning; Romanian, French, Russian.
- Bitcoin/altcoin mining and trading with the help of custom software.
- Graphic design, sketching, painting, drawing.
- Avid outdoors adventurer (rock climbing, mountain biking, camping)
If you want to get a hold of me send me an email at email@example.com