In no particular order:
- Get the office section of the basement sorted out.
- the Traction Control module for Rod.
- measure power draw of file server computer (all computers?) over several days/weeks
- get the CARPC finalized
- Get caught up with the pictures sorting.
- move the emails back to the Spa computer
This site is great. Especially the bit on XEN Virtualization, found here.
Lots of good info on adding USB devices to guest, adding block devices to running guests, booting guests from a NFS share, and much more…
To backup virtual machines running on LVM use this guide.
Feb01 – Updated the weather
Feb02 – Updated the weather, added the gmail account to the phone. Dowloaded 6 messages
Fef04 0 Updated weather, and updated email account (2 emails)
30March09 – Synced the Android contacts and calendar
31March09 – Synced the Android contacts and calendar